Success Measures Evaluation Learning Center offerings provide subscribers to the Success Measures Data System with easy access to core training curriculum, as well as specialty topics. Users can access the evaluation center’s lessons and materials to support their specific needs over the course of an entire evaluation cycle. Evaluation Learning Center modules are presented as recorded lessons so that participants can log on at any time and work at their own pace.
Curriculum includes topics such as:
- Introduction to the Success Measures Data System
- Collecting Data with Community Surveys
- Conducting Observations of Physical Conditions in a Neighborhood
- Interview Techniques and Strategies
- Communicating Results to a Variety of Audiences
For additional information, contact Bernadette Cabrera at 202.524.9962, email@example.com